• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Thanks for having me

Lonncarr

Reaction score
I live in Old Town, Florida.
I inherited by brother in laws 1993 K2500 with the 6.5 TD.
I don't know a thing about this truck other than it has 180,000 miles and it's in decent shape.
My shop will be built in the spring where I plan to restore the truck, but till then it's a work truck and I keep it close to home.
I will be needing a lot of help with information and I want to thank you all in advance....

Welcome to the forum.

Great people here and will help you tremendously when you need it.

The 93 is a sought after truck to a lot of people because of the mechanical Injection pump. Is it a 5 speed manual or automatic?

I’d love to have a 93 4 door K3500

Not yet, prices went crazy to my son and I rented one.
Yeah, My son was going to do a bunch of rebuild/remodel on his house, put up a shed to get his vehicles and boats into, then, bam. Prices went through the sky and supplies into the dirt.
Now He is setting on some kind of a loan He dont pay interest on until He starts borrowing against it. So He’s good.
Yesterday, I told Him to get the floor poured, I would frame up the walls and attach the sheeting and siding then we can stand them up, apply the rafters and then make it pretty nice to finish when cold weather hits again.

Back