• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L testing the waters. 1994 k2500

devildogadam

Reaction score
Well I made the worst deal in the world with the devil (my wife) that the next time the truck left me stranded I would sell it.

It is my 1994 k2500 4x4 ec,lb.
Nv4500, needs rebuilt/comes with kit.
Freshened up 6.5 with optimizer <> precups, head studs and a long list of other things.

It is a salvage title due to broken odometer.
The interior is in ruff shape. (Nice seats but cracked dash and bad headliner.)

It will come with spare turbos, an optimizer short block, 599 heads, and many other 6.5 and Chevy things.

Asking $4000 obo

I am trying every last thing I know. She is dead set and not backing down. She has always hated this truck since the day I bought it now. Her plan is for me to get the diesel jeep (which I like) and for her to get a newer Kia or Toyota. that is very close too grounds for divorce in my book.

I am trying every last thing I know. She is dead set and not backing down. She has always hated this truck since the day I bought it now. Her plan is for me to get the diesel jeep (which I like) and for her to get a newer Kia or Toyota. that is very close too grounds for divorce in my book.

Just get it over with. :punch:

One thing is for sure you will always miss and regret selling the truck. :hungover: Divorce you likely will feel different about.

Already told the significant other: "The answer to the 'me or the' question you hadn't better ask is 'The Truck Stays'." :muted:

For easy steps:

1 - Get it towed.

2 - Say you sold it. Better yet, say that it was donated so that she does not call you out and want to see the cash.

3 - Get it fixed.

4 - When your wife sees it in the driveway, tell her that it was homesick and came back on its own; also that you are broken hearted she will have to keep your prize Jeep.

Wow I am surprised this thread got any attention after so long. Well long story somewhat shortened, the Jeep had a torque converter shudder that scared the wife so it is gone and now she has a 2011 ford taurus. The good thing is now the my truck can stay until I find my dream truck. Then I will most likely park this one and make it a project truck for my son. He is about too turn 8 and needs to know how to rebuild a manual transmission and work on a diesel truck!

And the dream truck I am searching for but will probably not find for a very long time is a crew cab LB7, zf6, 4x4 single wheel. So that search will most likely take a while.

Back