• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

test port fitting

stacks04

McLovin
Reaction score
just wondering if you guys knew if the fuel vacuum test port near the cp3 is called a compucheck fitting. i usually use the kent moore tool but it is getting pretty beat and want to buy my own. snap on can get me one and it looks right in the pic but he can't send it back once it comes in so i want to be sure. thanks

how tough would it be to hook a fuel pressure guage here such as the autometer cobalt, what part would need to be bought to hook the autometer sensor here.
I don't think that would do you any good. Unless you have a lift pump and want to check that pressure. I would think that normally that would have vacuum since it's before the cp3. If you pump the shit out of the primer you can get a good squirt out of it, but that should be the only time there is pressure on it, other than a lift pump being used.

I got one from my Snap-On guy! Its actually from Star Tools. But works great, no problems, and reads vac/psi if ya have an LP

Attachments

• 230.jpg
    230.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 12
I don't think that would do you any good. Unless you have a lift pump and want to check that pressure. I would think that normally that would have vacuum since it's before the cp3. If you pump the shit out of the primer you can get a good squirt out of it, but that should be the only time there is pressure on it, other than a lift pump being used.

I have a lift pump, I was wanting to moniter how much I am pulling the lift pump down on WOT. Right now I have the gauge sensor screwed into the port on the lift pump which is only telling me that the lift pump is working, it doesnt show if I'm pulling it down on a hard run.

larry, put a gauge in the bleeder screw fitting of the filter housing. far enough up the line for the gauge.

mytmouse, i got the part number from the pic you posted at mcrats site and my dealer can't get it. i have to go to there site and order it. but thanks for the pic anyway it helped.

larry, put a gauge in the bleeder screw fitting of the filter housing. far enough up the line for the gauge.

mytmouse, i got the part number from the pic you posted at mcrats site and my dealer can't get it. i have to go to there site and order it. but thanks for the pic anyway it helped.

Which part was it, if its the LBZ turbo inlet, the dealers computers show them as backordered, but I have been able to get 2 recently because my dealer makes a phone call rather than just checking on the computer.

If thats not the part, let me know what your looking for, i'll see what I can do.

Back