• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TCM and Internal Harness fail.

Lol. More mechanical, less electronic. I hate electronics on stuff. To hard for me to fix and diagnose.

Core shift production problems means these 1999 5.9 blocks cracked. VP44 is the Dodge version of a PMD fuel 'not cooled so well electronics' easily taken out by a lift pump failure.

You need an older 1998 on down for a P Pump or go newer 2003+ HPCR.

Welp, 1 week to get a harness and TCM, a morning worth of work by the Dmax tech and close to 1800 bucks and off I go... Not to mention the 650 for a week worth of rental car. Fortunately I have the financial means... But I damn sure didn't plan to spend it this way. But I'm back on the road. It's back to a stock TCM tune so I'll have to see if Wehrli thinks I need theirs again to match my performance level.

Yes on the Shingles Vax. If you had Chicken Pox as a kid, you have a 1 out of 3 chance of getting Shingles as an adult over 50 years old. Yes, damn painful when you get Shingles AND you can get it multiple times and each new bout is just, or more, painful as the first. I got my Shingles Vax at my Sam's Club pharmacy.

I’ll be stopping at the Albertsons grocery store today in search of some lactose free ice cream to go along with the extra moist chocolate cake with chocolate topping that I put together every couple of weeks.
There is an Osco Pharmacy at this store so I will stop by there and see if I can get the shot.
Anyhow, just had to throw in the main reason for being near the pharmacy. 🤪😹😹😹

Back