• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

TCC Solenoid

Sunshine

Northern Lights
Reaction score
The goods have arrived from across the Pond and there at the Customs to have their 25% tax put on them..ouch...but it`s cheaper this way...

How do i remove the TCC Solenoid from the 4L80E, there seems to be clip at the back do i need Sp. Tools or just slim fingers & good eye sight.

Many Thanks,
/Paul

The goods have arrived from across the Pond and there at the Customs to have their 25% tax put on them..ouch...but it`s cheaper this way...

How do i remove the TCC Solenoid from the 4L80E, there seems to be clip at the back do i need Sp. Tools or just slim fingers & good eye sight.

Many Thanks,
/Paul

Just use a pick of somekind or your fingers and pop clip out and solenoid slips right out.

did not need any specialized tools, cannot remmember but I believe I used a small screwdriver to pop out.----------check email as I sent pics to you 2day

did not need any specialized tools, cannot remmember but I believe I used a small screwdriver to pop out.----------check email as I sent pics to you 2day

A-Okay bro...:thumbsup:

I have Heard that every thing is Big in Texas & they come over XXXXXX Large

Back