• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Switched from DP also

H&H

Recruit
Reaction score
Hi guys, I made the switch over from DiesePlace :) I bet this site is sure growing fast!

We're getting there!

Glad to have you here, welcome! :)

Im also at diesel place... This seem like a very nice forum so I keep in touch at both of them!

Hi guys, Glad to see you all!, this looks like a pretty sweet site. I asked and asked the mods on *********** for a "Rig of the Month" where you post pics of, best smoke, best burn out, the most dirty truck ect. Can we maybe do something like this?

Welcome welcome to you can't read enough (try to say it like groucho marx) ya it seems diesel sites are popping up like weeds latly. I'm just going to read them all. Try to do it at the same times should get it done. One with coffee, one during lunch and one at night before bedtime. Somewhere in there I have to fit in RV.net and stay up on the latest happenings with 5er world. If the boss is lucky I might fit some work in somewhere.

Hey SLG! I heard you got banned from DP? lol
ya, diesel dually banned me for life. Im still have access at dp under different name, but usually stay around here. since I got banned the dp place went down hill and members are all flowing in here everyday. read the banned thread in off-topic for more info on the whole thing. glad your here, much better mods and freedom of speech without getting pm's from the mods everyday. here, im buying the 1st round.....:beer:

Also new here from the DP, did you guys see that they let Unit453 go off of the mod staff yesterday? That place is going down way faster that I tought possible.

I see there are very few mods left. makes you wonder when everone "high" up is leaving. DP went from the number 1 duramax site (most people) to just about nothing. watch er burn now

Back