• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sweeeeeeettt...

Ive seen that truck before on the bay. Its been on there for a few months on and off. Nice ride, but id hate to bring it up here and ruin it with salt.....

Ive seen that truck before on the bay. Its been on there for a few months on and off. Nice ride, but id hate to bring it up here and ruin it with salt.....
You could sell your mustang and just drive it in the summer.):h

The funny thing about it is that the description says, 6.5 Turbo Diesel, and it also says it runs on gasoline. Just a error........ I HOPE :)

Then buy it and give it to me in the winter. No road salt in Colorado.;)

No just freakin' Karo syrup! That shit is nasty! S'pose it's better than salt on the vehicle but man that stuff is hard to clean off.

That's a mighty nice Tahoe!

Wow. That is one clean machine. Very nice. I too am shocked that someone would spend THAT much at a dealership to get it all gussied up just to sell it. Sounds strange.

-Rob :)

P.S. Aces - I like the new avatar!

IF all that work was done at a dealship it should be documented via the vin #. Can anyone look that up for free to see if its in fact true, for shits and giggles?

Back