• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

S'up Brah

Joe Daddy

Reaction score
New here, can't believe I spent so much time on the other IDI sites without knowing all the perf stuff was here. These are my current or about to be diesels. The black 6.5 is gone now and the old red Ford is getting the drivetrain from the white 1st gen Dodge.

100_1027.jpg

100_0960.jpg

100_0945.jpg

100_0853.jpg

100_0847.jpg

100_0512.jpg

Me to! Saw it on Craigs List and copied the photo. It was in lawrence or topeka for like $7000. Little to much for me. I see you're in Miami Co, I'm in Anderson, Westpahlia to be exact.

Welcome here!! I really like the first gen with the sleeper! Very nice! Welcome to the site, you will like it here! givemebeer

what ... do you just collect duallies? I like that old Ford.....

When I was a kid, about 10 I think, I saw Cannon Ball Run. Remember that GMC dually those Nascar nutballs beat on? As soon as I saw that I knew my choice of truck. When I was 12 I went to work for a guy cleaning Horse stalls for wealthy Cowboy wannabees. This was about 83-84 and there were a handfull of GM and Ford diesels around and most of my bosses clients had them. Looking back now they were far shy of what we have today but the smell alone was intoxicating. I went to help a customer load a 30' GN with small square bails and was shocked at the amount of weight these things could pull. A few years later I took my 1st ride in a Turbo'd 6.2, this 1 had been built by a semi mech and had a big truck turbo sitting in between the VC's. It had horable lag but when it lit the pull was tremendous. From there-on turbo diesel powered dually crewcabs were all I dreamed about.

Back