• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sugar in the gas tank

RedneckBuckeye

Recruit
Reaction score
The wifes cousin has just had a bad break up with a psyco girl, his car wouldn't start so he found some crystals around the gas filler area and it is surgar. What will this do and what to do to fix this. Its a chevy Caviler. Thanks

I had some one dump a thing of soda in my tank in college.....I didn't know at the time so I ran the truck....had to eventually replace all the injectors and drop and flush the tank....

oh jeez, if it will not start then I would think the damage has already been done....1st thing is to report it and maybe the insurance will take care of it...I would hire someone to punch out the pycho girl....some big lesbo who likes to fight, heck they might even have something in common....

Sugar can seize the engine. Entire fuel system needs to be flushed out for the vehicles sake. Tank must be dropped obviously.

And like already mentioned she needs to be reported as that is way outa hand. And forget insurance, whatever repairs and fixing needs to be done she better pay for it!

That is excatly why I keep vandalism insurance and locking caps on all my vehicles. Man that is bad. Should take a bat with rusty nails sticking out of it and shove it up her tnuc. Too bad you didn't catch her. Sounds like you need vid cameras.

Back