• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

stupid civics

tyler111991

Reaction score
this is a kind of win/lose story. It started out with a honda civic that has been running around town revving his car at everyone. I was at the gas station getting a drink when he pulled up beside me. his friend got out of the car and looked in my truck and saw my boost guage and they started saying my truck didnt have a turbo and that the guage was just for looks. so after popping the hood and showing them the turbo (they acted like they have never seen one in person before) they wanted to run. The civic had a 1.6L and was a 5 speed so i knew what would happen. I left the car by 6 or 7 truck lengths. Then after all of the typical ricer excuses on why they lost so bad, they said i should race a friend of theirs who also has a honda. I laughed and agreed and waited for about 15 minutes and a see a CRX pull up. It didnt look like nothing special until we lined up and i heard a stutter box and a turbo spooling on the crx! :mad2: We launched and it sounded like a 747 flying by me! the car was definently a sleeper. I told the guy the car was fast, but it still cant tow 10,000lbs :)

I still bet your lug nuts require more torque than his weedeater honda makes.

I wonder what a built, hot, RCLB 6.5L auto 4x4 would be like set up for racing. boosted 4 hi launch would propaply kick the ass of that one front wheel burnout... :)

Back