• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Stage IV/ 1056 Kit Ordered.

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Jim @ Upstate Diesel.

I have my kit ordered and my builder lined up to be ready in the next couple of weeks.

Can't wait. This has been a long time coming. :)

I got the 56 too. Because I didn't want to pay extra for the 57 and I didn't want the 58. Heard too many problems with them.

I would of considered the 1054, I would love to twins in the future. That will be my next step. :D

I'd love to do twins too, which reminds me- someday I'd also like to put two turbos on my truck.

I'd love to do twins too, which reminds me- someday I'd also like to put two turbos on my truck.

The new Kit Henry (rimpf666) is selling looks like a nice kit.

I will probably try that one out.

Nice

the 1054 was the one that i thought you wouldve went with. ive heard nothing but good things about it. Just put it in a truck and getting ready to go take it out to make sure everything runs right.

how much are you paying for your kit and converter are you going to install a transgo jr also

how much are you paying for your kit and converter are you going to install a transgo jr also

PM Vendor Gmclbz.

He will be glad to help you with the best price.

Transgo is in the kit. :)

:cool:

DSC02152.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

Got it dropped off.

I hope no one from the ghetto get's it tonight. :spit:

Back