• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

stacks with headache racks,,,

tj98gmc

Reaction score
does anyone have any pics of their or someone elses trucks with stacks and a headache rack,, im thinking this is the route i want to go but id like to see a few before i make my mind up

I have a rack, but no stacks. Used to have a set of crummy stacks that i could have put on for reference but i gave them to some other dude.

Most flat beds have headache racks. My stacks will have to be where they don't interfere with my led lights in my headache rack. Otherwise I say go for it

ive always liked headache racks,, and i want to build one,, and i want to put led lights in it,, i figured i could put the stacks on it and than build the rack and lights so it doesnt interfere with the stacks,,,

here is a pic of my truck with the stacks just sitting in the bed...

gmcwithstacks.jpg

yea,, they are just sitting on milk creates in that pic,, lol,, but i think thats the height i want

That about how high my bull haulers are when I mocked them up. No pics but they are going on my 93 flatbed, when i get it back on the road. I wanted the opening level with to maybe slightly lower than the top of the cab. Stacks way up in the air look weird unless you are pulling a big camper and are truning the front of the camper black lol. Then i would suggest a conventional set up behind the rear tire.

Back