• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

sprayed my kickplates and sill plates

Duranali

Pullin' The Trigger
Reaction score
i was a little less than busy at work the other day so i pulled off my sill plates and kick plates and sprayed them in line-x, what do you think? of course i cant take credit for the idea. wsmithduramax is the brain. sorry for the crappy pics. ill post better ones when i get a minute.
IMG00103-20090213-0945.jpg

IMG00100-20090213-0945.jpg

IMG00099-20090212-1011.jpg

IMG00106-20090213-0946.jpg

IMG00108-20090213-0947.jpg

I like it too. My 04 had the rubber floor. I much preferred that to carpet, for winter time anyways. Now, instead of salt ruining my carpets, I have to vacuum to get the sand out...Not that I'm complaining...

I think thats actually a good idea though. I wouldnt mind getting my running boards done.

thanks for the comments guys, i was just so tired of them getting scratched up from me getting in and out.

I like it too. My 04 had the rubber floor. I much preferred that to carpet, for winter time anyways. Now, instead of salt ruining my carpets, I have to vacuum to get the sand out...Not that I'm complaining...

I think thats actually a good idea though. I wouldnt mind getting my running boards done.

My black dually had it too. Too bad it's gone now and some sawed off midget negro has it or has chopped it up. :sad:

Back