• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Speedometer Calibration

SfcJones

A(ACLU) SGT. SLAUGHTER
Reaction score
I put oversize tires on my truck, now the speed reads 2-5 mph different. What section of EFI Live do I go to set set the tire size or do i just use the Speedometer section....I went from 245/75/16 to 265/70/17. 2 inches taller tires now

Speedometer> Double click parameters then try 61671 in pulses per section...that is spot on for my 265's that are the same size as yours...

You could also get your speed via GPS, and enter the displayed speed and actual speed and it will adjust it for you. It's the third tab. I found this to be more accurate than choosing the size.

attachment.php

Attachments

• speedocorrection.jpg
    speedocorrection.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 27
Is this the week you're coming in to visit?
It was supposed to be, the wife is leaving Friday, I have to work the weekend at a job site. I told her to go ahead without me.

You could also get your speed via GPS, and enter the displayed speed and actual speed and it will adjust it for you. It's the third tab. I found this to be more accurate than choosing the size.

attachment.php

Thats cool....

attachment.php

It was supposed to be, the wife is leaving Friday, I have to work the weekend at a job site. I told her to go ahead without me.

Thats cool....

that sure is...I never knew that existed...

Back