• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sometimes you just need a new ride.

Pillow

Recruit
Reaction score
The wife finally nagged on me enough to get her a newer vehicle. And in a really petty way it will look better for her business to have a newer ride. Women are like moths to a flame on stuff like that.

Anyway, with the used SUV market in the toilet it was amazingly cheap to pick up a nused ride! She has always wanted a Cadillac Escalade ESV, so that is what we got. It is a 2005 Black ext with light gray interior... It goes without saying since it is a Cadillac it is very loaded up with goodies: Nav, DVD, Bose radio, heated seats, sunroof, and more than I can list.

I will post some pictures later when she has her company lettering on it.

So one day soon the Suburban will be going up for sale. I will put it on here first for anyone interested.

Take Care,

The wife finally nagged on me enough to get her a newer vehicle. And in a really petty way it will look better for her business to have a newer ride. Women are like moths to a flame on stuff like that.

Anyway, with the used SUV market in the toilet it was amazingly cheap to pick up a nused ride! She has always wanted a Cadillac Escalade ESV, so that is what we got. It is a 2005 Black ext with light gray interior... It goes without saying since it is a Cadillac it is very loaded up with goodies: Nav, DVD, Bose radio, heated seats, sunroof, and more than I can list.

I will post some pictures later when she has her company lettering on it.

So one day soon the Suburban will be going up for sale. I will put it on here first for anyone interested.

Take Care,

Sounds like a nice upgrade in comfort. The deals out there right now are great for buying as you have found out, but terrible if you have to sell.

Wife here did nearly the same thing, this summer, picked up an 05 ESV Platinum for 1/2 of loan, with 50K on the ticker, said she wasn't gonna drive no stinkin diesel! I have to admit, it's an awful nice vehicle, tows well for a 1/2 ton, with the air ride and the 6.0.

Platinum edition yummy! Around here there just weren't any to be had. Also the majority of the Lades here were white. Our family just digs black cars, so we had to find a black one.

Well the womens pettiness wins already! Heather went and did a show this afternoon and 2 of the women there signed up to be on her team. Partially because they noticed the new ride, words from thier mouths not just an assumption. Anyway this ride might pay for itself soon enough ;)

garage.php

garage.php

LOL!!! I only rock the white walls on the early trucks. The '71 C-10 has the BFGs white walls loud and proud, but to me it fits well on the powder coated white stock stealies. The later model trucks just seem to have a better look "clean" with the black walls.

Backwards? They're mounted 1/2 turn off (CCW), but they aren't backwards...

Back