• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Socially awkward

Hello Emil, welcome to thetruckstop.
The nurse keeps the meds in lockdown so no getting ahead there. LOLOLOL
My wifes Uncles last name was Buck, He and I was real good buds, did a lot of hunting and shooting together. I sure miss that old timer. He was a meat cutter by trade and could He ever whip through a deer in a hurry. LOL

Hello Emil, welcome to thetruckstop.
The nurse keeps the meds in lockdown so no getting ahead there. LOLOLOL
My wifes Uncles last name was Buck, He and I was real good buds, did a lot of hunting and shooting together. I sure miss that old timer. He was a meat cutter by trade and could He ever whip through a deer in a hurry. LOL
Thanks for response, funny i can butcher a deer pretty quick as well. Must be named after a deer makes us like to eat’em.

Temp sensor is new when i replaced injection pump. I don’t understand why at 130 degrees every time it stalls.
Dang, be nice if You was closer. I would have You remove two of the damn silver leaf poplars that just outside the neighbors fence. them stinking things has sent runner across the street and making My yard look like it could become a jungle if I didn't keepum mowed down. I know it wont be long and I will be having these big hard root knots popping above ground level. Bastriches. LOL

YUP, ECM temp sensor beside the thermostat housing with two wires and the temperature sensor for the gauge is located in the front of the left side cylinder head, it has but only one wire.
One wire sensor for temp light my truck had two sensors both two wire but i have gauge on dash not a light.

Dang, be nice if You was closer. I would have You remove two of the damn silver leaf poplars that just outside the neighbors fence. them stinking things has sent runner across the street and making My yard look like it could become a jungle if I didn't keepum mowed down. I know it wont be long and I will be having these big hard root knots popping above ground level. Bastriches. LOL
Ya they are my bread and butter as they grow so fast and shed branches & bark Plus the red buds in spring, root runners ruin blacktop driveways all undesirable traits.

Back