• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

So you don't drive a diesel, huh?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumminalong

Doghouse Diesel Performance
Reaction score
Well no sweat!

By request, Doghouse Diesel Performance has expanded it's reach into the performance gas realm by teaming up with 2 of the biggest names in the performance arena.

We area also aligned with one of the biggest names in the Jeep and off-road market as well.

So essentially, what I'm able to do is offer the same types of products for the gas / muscle car / Jeep and off-road guys as I can for the diesel crowd.

Now, by no means do I claim to be the foremost authority on gas engine performance, but if you know what you are looking for, let me know and I'll see what we can do.

The reason this came about was by requests from folks that were looking for parts that I was unable to get through the normal channels.

So, if it's rockers, pistons, valve covers, ignition systems, fuel cells, lift kits, winches, ATV plows, etc., just let me know what you need (a manufacturer part number is best) and I'll see if I can track it down.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back