• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

So whose ready for winter??

Polarbear

is staring at Campbell
Reaction score
I couldnt stand seeing the title of whose done for the yr anymore on the front page...
So whose ready? Anyone have any trips planned? To where? Anybody gotten any new rides? Anyone been lucky to get a little ride in already??

I am sooo ready........we just need some snow here!!!

Actually, that gives me plenty of time to fix the trailing arm I screwed up end of last year!

I've got all my yearly maintenance done and fired it up today to clear all the fogging oil out, and she is running perfect! Also put on a new track, slides, and carbides. Can't wait for snow........

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1
I put on a couple miles sunday. We have a good 13'' base now need to get some new stuff on top and we will be g ood to go. this picture is when she was new last year.

Attachments

• watercross 052.jpg
    watercross 052.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • watercross 049.jpg
    watercross 049.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0
  • watercross 047.jpg
    watercross 047.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • watercross 046.jpg
    watercross 046.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-12-09 019.jpg
    11-12-09 019.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-12-09 008.jpg
    11-12-09 008.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-12-09 001.jpg
    11-12-09 001.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 11-12-09 009.jpg
    11-12-09 009.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 0
The current sleds are at the local shop getting tuned-up and checked out. Half heartedly looking for a newer sled to replace the '00 SXR600.

I put on a couple miles sunday. We have a good 13'' base now need to get some new stuff on top and we will be g ood to go. this picture is when she was new last year.

Im so jealous... I love sledding in WY and I think I could really enjoy life in general out there... Ive been out to Togwotee the past 3 winters to ride for a week, sadly wont be making it this yr... Where abouts do you ride?

Im so jealous... I love sledding in WY and I think I could really enjoy life in general out there... Ive been out to Togwotee the past 3 winters to ride for a week, sadly wont be making it this yr... Where abouts do you ride?
The Big Horn mountain range located on the Wyoming Montana border. I live in Sheridan WY. Its a 15 mile drive to unload the sled. My little piece of heaven. Unfortunately Snow west magazine usually has it ranked in the top ten places to ride, I have a place at one of the lodges year around that is only 45 miles from my house.
Happy Holidays,
Jeff

Took my first ride of the year! So what it was around the camp in VT after the little 4" storm on Friday night):h The inlaws were up from NC and my father-in-law wanted to try riding a sled. The SXR600 was the only one still there as the other were getting serviced. He had a blast.

Back