• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

So we got bored and did this truck up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
572/ tricked 4L80/ tubbed and narrowed 9"... Oh Yeah!!!

Well I was thinking more relistic, but I like the way you think!:ihih: With the 572/720R (720hp/685tq) I don't know how the 4L80 would hold up. Might want to slap an Ally to it. The 572 is what I want to put in my dream Chevelle.

Why would wanna shame it with a Cummins, if you are going to go with a diesel you might as well go with the best DMAX.:cornut:

I know I will stir up some shiz with this but the 6.6 is a far better motor than the 6.7 could ever dream of...

Last edited by a moderator:
that is awesome. i am with Chris. if you ever need an 02 sierra denali let me know. i can bring whatever you want, as long as it aint to pricey.

BTW, who's that in the tailgate reflection?:wink5:
I noticed the same thing and was checking the other reflections for better pic. Bill, you should tell her not to be scratching her crotch next time she takes a pic for an ad. Or is she just pretty excited to see this truck getting built?

I know I will stir up some shiz with this but the 6.6 is a far better motor than the 6.7 could ever dream of...
You can say that again.

I noticed the same thing and was checking the other reflections for better pic. Bill, you should tell her not to be scratching her crotch next time she takes a pic for an ad. Or is she just pretty excited to see this truck getting built?

You can say that again.

Pep switch the engines around cuz he's a jackass!! lol just kidding pep

It was meant to say the 6.7 was better than the 6.6

I know its a cumminGs, but I did see a 4 cyl swapped into a ford ranger in a mag once. Kinda cool. Maybe you could go down that road.

DISCLAIMER
I do not like cumminGs or dodge or dodge related products:thumbsup:

I think it looks sweet.Like a mini 2500 HD...Whats wrong with these trucks anyways???No one seems to like em' for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back