• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

So we got bored and did this truck up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DunesRunner08

Banned
Reaction score
sooooo....out of shear boredum we took a chevy colorado and tricked it out...now as much as I hate these POS trucks....this one actually turned out pretty cool. We took a 4" Tuff Country lift, 17" ProComp Wheels, 33" Kumho Tires, PIAA 510 lights, T-Max Winch, and of course our bumpers and made it look like a real truck....what do you think?

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

here's the most amazing thing of all...The truck rides better and handles better than it did stock:eek6:

I'm also not the biggest fan of those trucks, but what you guys did, it looks really good. Nice job done. I read your text before looking at the pictures, and was curious to see your Colorado bumper, but was plesantly surprised how well it looked. Wheels aren't my favorite, but over all, I really like the stance you gave it and the look of the truck with all of the items you added on.

Next time you get bored let me know. I have a truck that you are more than welcome to mess with.):h

I'm also not the biggest fan of those trucks, but what you guys did, it looks really good. Nice job done. I read your text before looking at the pictures, and was curious to see your Colorado bumper, but was plesantly surprised how well it looked. Wheels aren't my favorite, but over all, I really like the stance you gave it and the look of the truck with all of the items you added on.

The wheels weren't my first choice but they were a last minute item so I dealt with what I had available...but I do appreciate the kind words...

Next time you get bored let me know. I have a truck that you are more than welcome to mess with.):h

I'll keep you in mind...don't think it will be for a long while though....lol ):h

When you need an '02 HD Dually platform for your next project...I'll bring the beer...;)

So I really hate to admit this....my wife wanted a tacoma, I may get her a colorado or a canyon instead...the new ones have a V8 available....that could be fun!!!

The wheels weren't my first choice but they were a last minute item so I dealt with what I had available...but I do appreciate the kind words...

I'll keep you in mind...don't think it will be for a long while though....lol ):h

Looks good and I have dibs on the older model guinie pig testing. I mentioned it first long ago....:ciappa::mad5::willynilly:

Looks really sweet dunes.

So I really hate to admit this....my wife wanted a tacoma, I may get her a colorado or a canyon instead...the new ones have a V8 available....that could be fun!!!

The 5.3L they are going to put in it this year, will really help it out. That I-5 they had in it was a dog, on the power side, but a fairly reliable engine. The V-8 is the same one you'd find in the 1/2 tons. A very solid engine with a lot of power, and plenty of things to play with to make more power.

I'm pretty impressed with the lines of your front bumper, it follows and match's up to the body really well. Good Job.

Damn that sure looks good! Nice work. I think you're the first guy to make a Colorado look good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back