• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

So this is where all you smart asses went

Ya, why didn't somebody just provide a link to this site. Oh ya, that was against the rules at DP. They are coming in droves. I'm seeing all the old faces from the DP. Just like home again. :thumbsup:

Like you didn't know...):h

Welcome Mack...hope you stick around...:wink5:

T:cool:ny hasn't made his way over...can you send him over?

Yeah where is Tony... I need to buy something from him... He was what led me to the other place.....

Tony's probably going to be one of the last to "defect" as he was an original over there and still has a lot invested in his vendor status. I suspect he'll be "part-timing" in no time.

OBTW, welcome Mackin, I feel pretty "naked" with a single-digit post count myself!

Tony's probably going to be one of the last to "defect" as he was an original over there and still has a lot invested in his vendor status. I suspect he'll be "part-timing" in no time.

OBTW, welcome Mackin, I feel pretty "naked" with a single-digit post count myself!

Not any more fellow Idahoan. You're at 10... :thumbsup:

Rob

I doubt it...

he may stick around and ask questions to stir the pot(he's still pissed)...but I doubt it will be because he likes it there...JMHO

Back