• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

so check this out...

DunesRunner08

Banned
Reaction score
This guy came to us at a local shop here in Phoenix. His Road Armor Bumper was having an Issue...the light tab broke right off, the weld didn't even penetrate the weld, so at no charge to him, we fixed our competitors bumper. They try and bad mouth us, but all the told him was to send it back at his expense and they'd fix it and ship it back at his expense..thats $500.00!!!! Anyway, here are the pics of the repair... :pop2:

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

I know i shouldn't do this, but before you buy a bumper, make sure you look at their fitment as well... here's what I saw

NICE GAP HUH?
IMG_2260.jpg

What about following body lines, not making your own?
IMG_2261.jpg

LMAO!!!!

:pound:

Thats great! Thanks for sharing..

This guy came to us at a local shop here in Phoenix. His Road Armor Bumper was having an Issue...the light tab broke right off, the weld didn't even penetrate the weld, so at no charge to him, we fixed our competitors bumper. They try and bad mouth us, but all the told him was to send it back at his expense and they'd fix it and ship it back at his expense..thats $500.00!!!! Anyway, here are the pics of the repair... :pop2:

That's very commendable of you...Good to hear there's still people like you. Right on!:clap2:

bumper looks like sh!t

good job on the free repair. might have costed you a little at the time, but in the long run it will work out better for you. word of mouth and this thread will get you more business and i know thats why you took that picture ;)

Ihad a chance to talk to Bill at Iron Bull today, class act guy from the word go!! i have tried getting info from a few of the other manufactors and it was a frickin joke! Iron bull has been fay better to deal with and i haven't even bought anything.... YET! keep up the good work.

thanks again

The rear is the same as the NBS chevy so here ya go

08HD10.jpg

This is the front, but its just the jig, I'll have shots of the final bumper is about a week.

2008HDFront4.jpg

Back