• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Snap-On Tools (Or Just Tools In General)

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
If anyone is Looking to get some New Tools, Ebay is Hands Down THE PLACE to Look.

Back Around X-Mas Time, I Ordered up all New Tools, I got all S&K stuff. The Prices for them on Ebay are almost 75% Off of MSRP. The Prices I was Seeing, I thought were Wrong, but they weren't, and everything is Real & 100% New & Original.

Now, just the Other Day, I was Looking at Snap-On stuff. I got the Cordless Impact Wrench & Cordless Impact Gun for just over or at 50% off MSRP. Again, both Brand New, and Sealed.

So if anyone is Looking for new Tools, def. check Ebay FIRST.

Only downside is that alot of times thing you buy of ebay dont come with a warranty even if brand new. But I do agree its a nice place to pick up tools at a deep discount.

If you walk into Sear with a Craftsmen wrench you don't have to show a receipt. So, ebay or not it should be under warranty correct?

If you walk into Sear with a Craftsmen wrench you don't have to show a receipt. So, ebay or not it should be under warranty correct?
Correct!

This is why 90% of my tools are Craftsman tools.

One caveat, Craftsman's lifetime warranty is only good for hand tools, power tools and things like hydraulic jacks, etc., only carry a 12 month warranty unless otherwise stated when you buy them. You do need to keep those receipts.

If you dont have a decent Snap on guy or other tools like Milwaukee, Dewalt, lots of other companies wont honor the warranty unless it was purchased new at a brick and mortar store. Theres exceptions to every rule though.

Back