• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Smoked cab lights

tracker954x4

Reaction score
Does any one have the smoked led cab lights from recon? I'm wanting some but wondering how they look on the truck.

Does any one have the smoked led cab lights from recon? I'm wanting some but wondering how they look on the truck.

I've got a set of the NBS Cab lights to go on my truck. They're not smoked, but they are LED. Hopefully I'll get them on soon..

I've a set of the NBS Cab lights to go on my truck. They're not smoked, but they are LED. Hopefully I get them on soon..

i've been considering those too but i think i like the recon ones better because they have more led's in them:D

some guy on the cumminsforum had them, they look good. not my cup of tea, i like it all smooth, but they look a hell of a lot better than the amber ones

A buddy of mine has some on a black dodge and they look sweeeeeet. even though it is a dodge.

I really want to run smoked Recons, but the guy before me put a lunar visor on so Im not spending $400 to get it removed.

Nice looking setup! :cool:

Thanks!
they look nice, how much did it cost you to get them in?

Uhhhh crap, i forgot how much it ws exactly. The ligts wernt to bad, i wanna say like $150 or something, and then i had to get a wireing harness and i think that was kind of expensive for just 2 wires. If you want to order them, let me know and i can get you the part numbers.

for 150 yea were did you buy them from? did you install them yourself?

I just ordered them through my dealership. Any chevy dealer can get them for you. The part numbers are:
Left Hand Lamp.......25826848

Center Lamp...........25826850

Right Hand Lamp......25826849
Yes i did it myself its easy.

I just ordered them through my dealership. Any chevy dealer can get them for you. The part numbers are:
Left Hand Lamp.......25826848

Center Lamp...........25826850

Right Hand Lamp......25826849
Yes i did it myself its easy.

Was that a fresh install, or did you have pre existing lights already?

Back