• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

smoked by granny in a caddy

My roommate just bought an 05 CTS 3.6l SIX SPEED! It's a strange combination to have a little V6 and a six speed stick, but it's nice. Quiet as can be, quick but not that quick. The LMM will smoke it, I think my GTI may smoke it too. We'll see, I'll keep everyone updated.

at age 18 i had an 81 F___ s/b r/c with a 3 speed and the 300/6. straight piped it, put "extra" stereo equipment in and some eagle rims and thought i had the hottest ride around. don't make to much fun, most of you know how it is with the first vehicle. i am going to my buddies and pull up at a light with the windows down and the country blaring. i had been trying to do burnouts and was all worked up, and kept giving the gas pedal little shots. this newer ford minivan is sitting beside me with an older couple in it, i am going to say late 70s. light goes green and i pin it, and the van jumps out in front of me. enraged i stayed in gear as long as i could. at 80 kmh, the granny looks over, grins and waves bye bye, at which point they really took off. i was laughing so hard at that point i forgot to be embarassed. just got what i deserved.

Back