• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Slow Lly

Good times custom! Glad to see ya around again..:beer:

A 1.4 is unheard of.... Nasty Girl pulled a 1.5 60' not too long ago on a 10.35 run. :noidea:

My other 60' were 1.9's, some one on another forum mentioned maybe the light got smoked, hence, did not read the 60' correctly. This was only my 4th pass down the 1/4 so its all new to me.

very nice. almost in the 12s get that 60 down in the 1.75 range and you should have a 12 second run

Thats what I was wondering...So what did you do differntly to improve so much?:pop2:

Nothing much just lowered the torsions all the way down to the bump stops, pulled the spare tire, pulled the p-side head light, got rid of all the junk floating around my truck from last week (about 400lbs), Made some spring clamps and clamped the front of my leafs, changed all my filters and fluids, put my stock wheeels with the 285's back on. Everything else was the same. I know it will run 12's as is with some more practice. Oh yeah 1/2 tank of fuel VS full last week.

The run looks good! how do you like the tts trans upgrade. I've been considering doing that for my truck.

The run looks good! how do you like the tts trans upgrade. I've been considering doing that for my truck.

The original TTS upgrade only lasted a few k. I would consider a suncoast tranny if I was you. I do like the precision converter from TTS though.

did you stage the back tires in that vid?? looks like the staging lights flash once before you light them.

is that the run you pulled the 1.4 60' time on??? that may be the reason why. you would have a 20 foot headstart off the line....

truck looks good though. 13.2 is pretty damn good. you got enough fuel too :D. nice run.

did you stage the back tires in that vid?? looks like the staging lights flash once before you light them.

is that the run you pulled the 1.4 60' time on??? that may be the reason why. you would have a 20 foot headstart off the line....

truck looks good though. 13.2 is pretty damn good. you got enough fuel too :D. nice run.

Can you do that?? I figured they would not start the tree if you went through the light, or you would get red lighted? After watching the vid again I see what you are talking about though.

you can. if the starter is payin attention, they'll usually back you up before startin the tree. wont red light unless you're tires cross the lights early. staging the backs is the same as the fronts except you now have ~20 ft headstart. that'd explain the fast 60'.

no big deal, easy to do if you're not familiar with where the staging lines are. it'll get easier the more you race.

that run was sweet. keep the videos coming if you hit the track again. :)

you can. if the starter is payin attention, they'll usually back you up before startin the tree. wont red light unless you're tires cross the lights early. staging the backs is the same as the fronts except you now have ~20 ft headstart. that'd explain the fast 60'.

no big deal, easy to do if you're not familiar with where the staging lines are. it'll get easier the more you race.

that run was sweet. keep the videos coming if you hit the track again. :)

I will give it another go this wednesday.

Back