• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Single head light upgrade

Jaryd

Extremely Deplorable
Reaction score
I have the single glass head lights in my truck. I want to upgrade them but most of everything I pull up on the internet is for the duel head light trucks. I'm wondering if anybody has upgraded theirs and has any input on what I should go for. Thanks in advance for any input.

Might be able to find some old school hella replacements but I wouldn't hold my breath. I've never seen anything else

Might be able to find some old school hella replacements but I wouldn't hold my breath. I've never seen anything else

Yeah I'm having a hard time finding something that will factory fit but be brighter than something I can get off the shelf at the regular parts house.

IIRC, JC Whitney carries replacement single headlights that take a replaceable 9007 Halogen capsule. You really want to go bright, replace the 9007 Halogen bulb with a 35 or 50 Watt HID replacement kit. Also, try eBay yet?

Back