• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Side Mount 16g Steel Tool Box

I like it... you can keep odds and ends in the box and still have the bed open. Bad thing about a short bed when you put a tool box in them the remaining 4' is useless.

A friend of mine has the Deezee version. He likes it, keeps all his small tools and stuff like that in there.

I have one in my truck, and I like it. It's better than climbing up in the bed to get tools out of the big tool box. The only downside is, it's wider than the wheel well, making it difficult to load plywood. I was going to get another one for the other side but didn't because I'm afraid that would leave me with less than 4 feet of width between the boxes.

I have one in my truck, and I like it. It's better than climbing up in the bed to get tools out of the big tool box. The only downside is, it's wider than the wheel well, making it difficult to load plywood. I was going to get another one for the other side but didn't because I'm afraid that would leave me with less than 4 feet of width between the boxes.

Do you think it is possible to get a 4 wheeler in the back? The 4 wheeler like in my photo album.

That's why I made mine (both sides) out of plywood (I have a shell). They look like....crap, but do a great job and I can still fit a sheet of plywood in the bed, flat.

or you could have got the full size across the front tool box and gotten one of these...

http://www.laguarddog.com/content.asp?CatId=222

I love mine...

ATV_Tie_Down_495a4d0c2b842.jpg

If you value the life of anyone in the back seat...this is the way to go...prevents the atv from going through the back window...Tie down straps aren't worth a dang as far keeping an atv secure...all it takes is one time...I've seen pics of bikes that made it through the back seat almost into the front seat from an accident..all because someone thought it was secured well...

Here are the pics of the Side Mounted Tool Box with the 4 wheeler in the back.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC01804.jpg
    DSC01804.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC01807.jpg
    DSC01807.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 10
Back