• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

shop lifts

tobyk321

Reaction score
who's got em? how much? and what does everyone think is the best bang for the buck? we need one for our Morton Building on the farm

Give me a call tomorrow and I will put you in touch with a guy that sells them for a living. I don't know the brand, but he puts them in car dealerships here and he gives a great price so they are top notch.

Can't go wrong with a Mohawk. No beams over the top to limit height on anything and made in the USA.

Rotarys are the cadillac.

Our 60x80 Morton Shop is built and wired, heated floor and concrete should be in by mid week.

We bought a Rotary A10i. Price was $4,600 installed.

Its a 10,000lb asymettrical lift which means each post is clocked, there still in line with each other, theyre just both clocked so that the center of gravity is back further and you can actually open your door.

It also has the inbay feature which eliminates the manual locking lever. To lift and lower you have two toggle switches on each side of the lift and an automatic electronic locker. the Inbay also comes plumbed with air and electrical outlets as well as tool hangers. It also mounts the motor up on top out of the way.

Overall its a really nice lift.

Back