• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Shop Cleanup

Very nice shop you have there Mike, I like the looks of it a lot. The way you have organized things has given me some ideas on how to get my garage straightened out.

I also see some antique things in there, that is real cool to see those things. My brother in law is into buying and trading that antique and rare stuff.

Wow, just amazing, you have your act together, Mike.

Nice and neat, you pay attention to detail, is that what the military did to you? :)
40 some degrees in there, well between 40 and 50 looks like. I bet you didn't have a roaster going when the picture was made.....;)
Probably does not take much to heat it, looks like its insulated real well.
I would love to atleast have a shop half that size to piddle around in.

Didn't have the furnace going today but even though it was a cold day at a 22° high with brisk NW wind, the shop floor is still around 45°. That's the key to keeping it warm. Never let the floor get below freezing. And yeah, organization has always been important. Especially since I farmed part time and was gone for the full time job at a minimum of 11hrs per day... I didn't have time to go looking for what I needed.

I see You have a garden cultivator just like My grand dads. It also hangs on the wall.
I have ceiling joists in My garage/shop. Installed a drop down ladder, beefed up the joists, insulated it well and dropped in 3/4" decking between the trusses. Makes for pretty good storage but the display affect aint much. LOL
On average monthly billing, the garage and house combined runs 200 a month for heat in winter and AC in summer, that's for natural gas and electricity. I think that is not too bad considering I keep the garage over 70 degrees as well as the house.

Back