• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Service Air Bag????

arctiva

Recruit
Reaction score
The other day my sevice air bag lite come on the dash and wont go away it's there every time i start up the truck. Any one have a idea as to the problem maybe a sensor or programmed to come on to get you to service it? Didnt think the air bag was service able :eek:ut:

My light came on the other day, at first it would come and go when i hit a bump in the road but now its on constant. I haven't had time to troubleshoot it yet, any hints or ideas are welcome.
arctiva, have you had any luck with yours yet?

mine is on too. its been on for about 4 months now. annoying as hell. i read some threads elsewhere about it being something as simple as a sensor, or something pretty complicated that runs $1400.

i'm still dumping fuel in it until i find some extra cash to get it fixed at the dealer.

Go to Autozone...or somewhere where they will read the code for you...it may just be a sensor.

Ryan, no problem, bro!

I have found this light is 9/10 times a sensor. Good luck, and let us know what happens.

Back