• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Screw Apple!!

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
...and their High Prices to Fix a Hard Drive. They wanted like $400+ to Fix it.

My Mac HD Fried AGAIN Last Year because of an Update Apple said I needed to Download. I Downloaded it, my HD Crashed. They said they haven't gotten any Complaints, so there must have been a Problem elsewhere. Of course.

So at that Time, I was already on my 6th or 7th HD from Apple, because it kept on Crashing. So I told them off, and went out and went back to and Bought a PC. I have had 0 Problems since.

Well on Sunday, I was Bored, so I Pulled my Mac outta the Closet and Turned it On. Sure enough, the HD was still Fried.

So I went on Ebay, got a BRAND NEW HD out of a MacBook Pro for $39/shipped. The HD came in Today, I Popped it in, Loaded Up my Recovery Disks, and my Mac is back up & Running just as good as New.

So I Fixed it all Myself for $39.

SCREW APPLE!! :thumbsup::D

Both of my sisters have had problems with their macs... None of them play nice with anything on my network... And this is standard stuff, too; HP PCL printer sharing, WPA2, etc... They never seem to want to get along. My sister's macbook pro is on it's third battery. Blah blah blah.

I'll take my 5 year old IBM T61 any day...

Yep, that whole Saying "Everything Just Works With A Mac"....YEA OK!! After you either Download or Buy the Drivers and Software to Support it, then yea, it'll Work with a Mac.

My Mac wouldn't even Work with my Laser Printer. I had to go Buy a New one that was "Mac Compatible". REALLY??? A Printer won't even Work with it?

Yep, that whole Saying "Everything Just Works With A Mac"....YEA OK!! After you either Download or Buy the Drivers and Software to Support it, then yea, it'll Work with a Mac.

My Mac wouldn't even Work with my Laser Printer. I had to go Buy a New one that was "Mac Compatible". REALLY??? A Printer won't even Work with it?

I love my Mac and others I have played with.. If you ever want to get rid of it send it my way....
:thumbsup:

Back