• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Scat Crankshaft Where Can I Find One????

DZZ71

"Living The 6.5 Dream"
Reaction score
So I have been waiting for scat to get some crank shafts in for the past 3 weeks and was told this would have some around this time. So I email them yesterday asking if they had them yet. The reply was "yes we did get some in, but sold them all should have some in later November" The sad thing was they were well aware that I was waiting around for them. And my build was put on hold. So my question is where else can I buy them? I tryed Heath and a couple other places but got no responce. Thanks.

That's the guys that had me waiting for 3 weeks then ended up giving away the crank they were supposed to be holding for me. They got a nasty e-mail this morning on what I think of there service..... I just wanna put the damn engine back together I have everything else just sitting in the shop it's so frustrating.

If you tried Heath, you would have gotten a response, even if the response was 'no, we don't carry them'. Did you phone and talk to them, or just drop in an email?

You can always call DSG in Red Deer... they can probably find you one.

I did drop Heath An email and dident get anything back but I'm gonna try that place in red deer thanks man

If you phone Bill (toll-free number) you'll get fabulous service... the guy gets a million emails. As for DSG Red Deer, you will probably pay more from them than you would through Bill, even counting shipping and border charges; I would only phone them after I had talked with Bill or Todd.

That stinks, when I was asking around about 6 months ago didnt seem to be any shortage. Someone must be buying them all up building an army of 6.5 vehicles......

Thanks buddy i'm going to go buy that when I get home. When I was talking to that rep at scat he said his entire last batch went to Australia. I dident know they had Many american trucks over there. I'm not sure where the set went that he said I was gonna get one.

ROFL - yeah, you can tell that New Caledonia has lots of them!

Diesel Trucks are hugely common in the more civilized parts of the world ... read: Europe, Australia, Indo-China, etc.

It's only in California that they are seen as a bad thing.

Must be all the guys trying to "roll coal"... sheesh.

Back