• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

SCANGAUGE 2 / XGAUGE Users

wooly

Reaction score
Is anyone out there using the SCANGAUGE 2 with XGAUGE, if so what functions have you managed to add to add via XGAUGE. Looking on other forums for different makes of vehicles, there seems to be a whole load of data that owners have found for their vehicles that is not in the manual.

So far I have managed to add:

Horsepower
Transmission Fluid Temp
Outside Air Temp
Barometric pressure
Engine Run Time from Start.

Others like:
Engine Torque
Fuel Level
Remaining Oil Life
Oil Temperature don't seem to want to play

Anyone else had any success?

Wooly

I have a Scangauge 2 and have wanted to send it in for the Xgauge upgrade for a while now. Interesting, becuase they told me that the Bosch ecm in the Dmax supports all of those functions.

I think you can go to their web site and download what ever is available. You can also print out directions.

I use it on my 01 dodge, but it does not read fuel pressure for the cummins (as far as I know).

My chevy is '95 is it does not apply to it.

Yup, I've looked at the web site and got all that info. What prompted me to post was the fact that on other auto web sites for different manufacturers, people had dug out, discovered or plain experimented with different values to make up new XGAUGE entries (Battery charging rate, current gear in use etc)

I was hoping to see if any one had experimented with Duramax gauges.

Back