• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

(((SALE))) procedes to Hurricane Harvey relief

They need to be Gap checked and filed as nessary. I ran the risk of butting the ends and breaking rings by not bothering, but, I don't have fresh machined oversize cylinders to start with.

Ok sounds good. I'll start a thread when the time comes and I'll make sure to ask plenty of questions.

Sorry for the temporary high jack Leroy

@Burning oil If I wanted a DS4 Timekeeper, but have no time or ambition to get the core sprocket sent back in the next couple months, can I pay for it now, and have you hang onto it till this winter/ spring?

I assume after this deal the price will not be dropping for the forseeable future?

How about this, I charge you $335 & send it to you now. When you return core a few months from now I'll refund $70. Thats $100 off normal price.
PM me your email if you'd like an invoice.

@Burning oil , I couldn't get ahold of you so I went ahead and did an order through the website. Hopefully it can be edited without too much trouble, I put a DS4 timekeeper in there based on your above offer of 335. I wanted to get the order ran through by the last day of the sale.

Make sure and toss in another stack of business cards, I am running low, been passing out too many. :) maybe a window decal or two, the smaller the better.

Thanks!

OH and @BoostN thank you for providing the JJ Watt link above. You can remove it now as they are not taking anymore donation through his fund.
Might need to start another one for Las Vegas now. I have a sick feeling about that. I hope they can do as well as it is possible at a time like this.

Back