• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sad day.

sad indeed. I'm happy it went to a new home instead of bad news like it got wrecked, or you bought a Ford or something equally terrible.
My truck was just totalled by the insurance company, but I am buying it back. I just can't see starting all over again, setting up a truck the way I want it with the ATT, lift, airbags and everything else I've invested to make it just how I want it.
In case you forgot, your truck always had my vote for prettiest 6.5. Maybe it will run away from it's new owner and make it's way back to you.
Makes me think about all the cool rides I've sold and now miss. Couple of lifted 3/4 tons that were good to me, couple really fast Camaros, the one I miss the most is probably the 66 Caprice I had.
Glad you're still with us, and best of luck with the Zuki

Matuva, sorry to hear that you sold your rig. Your posts here were invaluable. When I was having problems timing my '95, it was your description of symptoms in a post on a failed CPS that lead me to conclude that my rotatable CPS was 180 off. If not for that symptom description, I could be still scratching my head.

Is this sidekick a diesel? Seems like all other countries have all kinds of cool little diesels.

To bad about the 6.5, I had a accident a year and a half ago. I had about $27,000 in hospital bills. I found some place that helps get your bills down for a certain %. They knocked them down alot but I still lost about every penny I had and still only added $1000 into my savings account. I thought I was going to have to sell all my stuff.

Sorry you had to let the truck go. I feel your pain, though.
I sold my 6.5 on Thursday. I hated to see it go, but it went to the first guy that looked at it, and for the full asking price, so I can't complain.
I picked up a rusty 4runner with a 22re & 5-speed (cheap) to get me around.
I still have the M-B 240D in the yard, so I'm not out of diesels. I'll be tinkering with that quite after breakup.

Back