• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

s&b filter boxes ? sizes?

hereismylife

formerly j k auto
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find the dimensions for the filter boxes? I am trying to get one for my truck but I can't find any size info anywhere. Anyone know or could help out?

thanks

the s&b site has the dimensions for the boxes. You need to pick a yr and model, then when you get to the product page you click on the "show product details" link and it will pull up the box size dimensions. You may just need to browse through picking different models till you find one that fits your needs.

I will check it out again. I was searching this all day yesterday and found nothing. thanks:thumbsup:

thanks. Well I am trying to fit it at the passengers front corner on a 95 chevy. Yes I did move the battery to a different spot. I think the 01-02 chevy fronts are close but the newer the truck the box is different if I am right. I am also looking for the most air because it is a diesel.

thanks guys for the help so far.:thumbsup:

Now that I think about it. That 21" does not sound correct. I wander what they are talking about then.

figures I thought looking at the specs it looked a little big.
I guess we will have to keep searching this.

Back