• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Rotella??

i'm gona keep buying rotella in 2.5 gallon jugs because its convenient. exact oil change is pretty important.

I've been partial to Mobil 1 for all my trucks, but I did think about running the Rotella, either the dino or synthetic in this truck. I just bought Mobil Delvac last week, so that's whats going in it, but I might try Rotella next time just to see how it does. I also haven't heard a bad thing about it. My wife's uncle is the head mechanic for the city and that is what he uses in all the diesel trucks, about 45 trucks.

i'm gonna run it in the dmax. if rotella was a shit product, shell wouldn't be posting huge profits every year.

you want to know what I say to those guys,

So you won't run Rotella in you $60,000 pick-up truck.

But, it is ok to put it in a $250,000 combine :eek:ut:

That's exactly why I run it in my truck, we have run it in every tractor, combine, dozer, skidsteer, etc we have ever had on this farm. Never had a problem that was caused by the oil.

Back