• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

RockAuto Code

and another...

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 26, 2011; so don't wait!

until October 23, 2011

I got this one week after the one above.
Just in case somebody needs it after Oct. 16.

Watch what you click on. "protection"

Watch what you click on. Rock Auto is now doing like a lot of sites "offering" in a tricky way "credit card protection". They ask for your ccv code on the back of the card a 2nd time and your zip and what not. If you don't click on the NO THANKS button to skip this some 3rd party starts debiting your card every month for "protection". Kinda reminds me of the Mafia, selling protection.

New code valid until May 27, 2012

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RO code.JPG

Rock Auto seems to use FedEx exclusively at least out my way, This really toads the wet sprocket. FedEx takes an extra day or sometimes two for me over UPS. You might as well ship USPS. I am serviced out of Roanoke for FedEx even though that's 3 times the distance the UPS depot in Lynchburg is from me. I hear tell the FedEx drivers can call it a day after so many hours and if they have not got to you, to bad. But they have to deliver the package the next day. UPS though have flexible routes so the computer loads a truck so its a days busy work and can shift some over to adjacent routes if need be to balance things out.
Any way be aware that your Rock Auto parts are likely to come FedEx and plan accordingly.

Latest as of today until Aug 26, 2012

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Code must be entered before order is submitted to receive discount.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on August 26, 2012

Back