• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ricers/Cummins Fun

Non Typical

Roller of the Smoke
Reaction score
This section seems a bit quiet. :wtf: lol

Seeing as how it's the weekend, and we've finally got summer up here, everyone is out for some fun. :thumbsup:

Started it last night. One my way home, a two lane road that goes up a hill. I am planning on turning, when I see a pack of ricer boys lining up to go. So I popped in, smoked bunch, and trashed most of them. I was taken out finally by Nissan GT-R that was lowered with body effects and fat rims. I pissed them off though. When the GT-R passed me, the passenger was hanging out the window shaking his fist. The funny part is, I followed him up the hill and around some corners. We were pushing 120Kms and he was afraid to go any faster. I caught up to him in the corners. Either I am an incredibly phsyco driver, or he didn't know how to drive. I am thinking a little of both.

Did some rolling starts and a stoplight start with my buddy and his Cummins. 96' RC/LB 2wd Auto. Rolling starts, I had him. Off the line, it's time for a posi rear for me. :nonod: I can't launch in 3rd and launching in 2nd will produce spin. Whereas he spooled, and when he launched, he spun BOTH freakin wheels for a half second and then grabbed traction. Beat me by a fender's length.

Which is okay, but I want more power.

Sounds like fun. With my old lifted '96 I raced a little ricecar one night around this section of Grand Rapids called the S curve...I slowed down a little bit more than he did for that part. His rear end lost traction around the second corner (which is a sharper corner) and did a 360. He barely missed the concrete wall and when I past him he was sitting in his seat with soiled pants. I just honked and gave him a thumbs up, lol. ):h

Lol, yea, I kinda think that the GT-R driver didn't know how to drive. He should have been able to lose me without to much worry. ):h

Some of the most fun was in the Firebird when I had it. The body was a little rough, and most of the ricer boy would laugh at it, until I mashed em. :rolleyes5:

Torque wins races, not a engine that has the same containment size as a pop bottle and a exhaust tip as big as a pop bottle. :thumbsup:

Back