• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Replacement LED screens

ghostrider500

Always stirrin' the pot
Reaction score
I broke my screen on my TV-- ok, I know its not technically a computer, but it is a smart TV so it has a processor and this was the best place to post, I think. Anyway, does anyone know of a good ( read cheap here) place to get repacement screens. I have a 55" LG 3D and the corresponding replacement numbers are EAJ62109301 or EAJ62117101. I did the Google and Ebay and just asking if anyone has a super secret place to shop for something like this.

Maybe Tiger Direct? I dunno if they'd have Screens that big, but it's worth a Shot.

Just make sure you get EXACTLY the Screen you want / need.

In the past when I've Replaced Screens in Laptops or Monitors, sometimes if the Screen was originally Frosted, the Replacement was Shiny and Vice / Versa.

Maybe Tiger Direct? I dunno if they'd have Screens that big, but it's worth a Shot.

Just make sure you get EXACTLY the Screen you want / need.

In the past when I've Replaced Screens in Laptops or Monitors, sometimes if the Screen was originally Frosted, the Replacement was Shiny and Vice / Versa.

I checked Tiger Direct and the usual outlets and have found it for about $650. The replacement numbers are from a reputable shop in my area so I know what I order will be a proper replacement. I'm just seeing if anybody has a favorite not-known-to-most place to order parts like this. These things are way too expensive.:mad2:

Back