• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Replacement for FASS Fuel Filter

12ga diesel

Jack of all, Master of none
Reaction score
Does any other company make a respectable filter that will replace the FASS fuel pump filter on the 95 series pump (Filter # FF2003)? Only one I have found online when searching was the filter from FASS and it runs $23. :nonod:

Does any other company make a respectable filter that will replace the FASS fuel pump filter on the 95 series pump (Filter # FF2003)? Only one I have found online when searching was the filter from FASS and it runs $23. :nonod:

Of course they do!....

You want 2 or 7 micron, I have both in stock? Same prices for either.

http://www.doghousediesel.com/catalog/i255.html

Fleetguard FS5613 for the 2 micron and FS5617 for the 7 mircon. They work on the AirDog's and the FASS 95 series pumps. The FASS 150's use the larger filters.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Of course they do!....

You want 2 or 7 micron, I have both in stock? Same prices for either.

http://www.doghousediesel.com/catalog/i255.html

Fleetguard FS5613 for the 2 micron and FS5617 for the 7 mircon. They work on the AirDog's and the FASS 95 series pumps. The FASS 150's use the larger filters.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Rich! I'll be making my way over to the Doghouse!):h

No problem at all.

Only thing I do suggest for winter time up the colder areas is go with the 7 micron filter.

Less chance of the filter plugging from the fuel gelling.

Back