• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

regen

irocz86

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Duramax LMM and only have 6500 miles on it, the exhuast filter warning came on took it to the dealer and it was suppose to have been fixed, on the way home it came right back, I had a Edge with an attitude, of course I took it out before, also my trailer brake warning came on, they also did the ECM upgrade at the same time, waiting to here what the dealer has to say after they call GM. I love the truck just not the gas milge.

:noidea:

I have a 2008 Duramax LMM and only have 6500 miles on it, the exhuast filter warning came on took it to the dealer and it was suppose to have been fixed, on the way home it came right back, I had a Edge with an attitude, of course I took it out before, also my trailer brake warning came on, they also did the ECM upgrade at the same time, waiting to here what the dealer has to say after they call GM. I love the truck just not the gas milge.

:noidea:

What level are you running the Edge? It could be possibly clogging the filter?

I

Thank you for your info, I did call the manufacture about it sure enough it was not set up right, but also i was not getting what I was looking for. I have pulled out the unit and sending it back to Edge.

I found a different system that I'm looking at and that's the Duramileage through powerupdiesel.com its a ECM that deletes the DPF tuned and replacement pipe, has anyone looked at this system.

irocz86

Thank you for your info, I did call the manufacture about it sure enough it was not set up right, but also i was not getting what I was looking for. I have pulled out the unit and sending it back to Edge.

I found a different system that I'm looking at and that's the Duramileage through powerupdiesel.com its a ECM that deletes the DPF tuned and replacement pipe, has anyone looked at this system.

irocz86

Here is some reading on the DuramaxMileage Unit..

http://www.dieselhaulin.com/forums/...-have-any-you-seen.html?highlight=duramileage

Back