• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ran 13.38 @ 99.69

Dura-Ration

No Obuma
Reaction score
Its was fun at gulfport tonight. This time got to run 3 times before the indians began to dance.:sad: I'll go again when the forecast is more rosy.

Steve, glad to see you beat the rain this time. How did she feel with the new tranny?

Woot

:thumbsup:Oh she ran good. 60foot was 1.84 with reaction time of .723
Lots of room for improvement. Nice video Paul !

I feel the need for speed. I can see the addiction. But I won't get Hooked.:rolleyes5:
I need more runs to improve with NO RAIN!

Steve, practice is where its at. Rolling into the lights, trying to build boost and hitting your launch RPM at the same time cant be an easy task. Once you get that down you can work on the light. Glad to see you and Paul had a fun night.... :thumbsup:

Trans

This was my first time to run the truck and I have 900 miles on the Allison. It seems to feel better with every launch. It shifts great. Like I said to others, whenever I drive it normal you can't tell that its has a built tranny.

Steve, practice is where its at. Rolling into the lights, trying to build boost and hitting your launch RPM at the same time cant be an easy task. Once you get that down you can work on the light. Glad to see you and Paul had a fun night.... :thumbsup:

Back