• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Question

I don't think there is even a place to mount them. since mine is a C series I have looked and never found any threaded holes for one like the 4x4 burb has that I have been working on.
It takes the front differential mountings for a place for the krash shield to mount to.
Transfer case krashing shield requires two cross members to mount it to.
I call them krashing shields cause when conditions is right, body comes krashing down on roks and such.

IMG_0292.png
I’m looking for that rear bracket for the front diff skid plate. Need two of them. Found some K1500 and K2500 Suburbans out at the Pick a Parf in Hesperia. Time for a road trip after I finish the clutch job on the 2005 Honda Accord.

@SnowDrift you need a pic of the area on the 01 burb I have tore down for the skid plate? I will try to remember to get out there this weekend and get some closeup's there is a cross member that runs across just behind the radiator support along the steering center link that has some threaded holes in it, also up in front of the lower radiator support there are some more threaded holes for the skid plate. Then there is another plate that covers the bottom of the front diff but I have all that area torn out with having the oil pan removed.

@SnowDrift Sorry it took me so long to post. This weekend was a busy one! I took these pics eariler today just before finding some time to pull out the power washer to give the truck a bath seeing that I have an oil leak from the valve covers. was cleaning the front yard power washing the front porch.

I tried to get everything from behind the front bumper back to the frame cross over under the pan.

IMG_4504.jpgIMG_4505.jpgIMG_4506.jpgIMG_4507.jpg

Back