• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

quesdtion on 1994 ford f 350 xlt dually

havns3

friction lover
Reaction score
i recently bought a ford dually to pull camper. it came with a brake controller and it is hooked up under dash to factory plug. from what i have read that is a factory towing option. in the rear i have to add the 7 blade connector. i have the tee connector that plugs in for the lights. There are two more factory plugs hanging down one has two wires going to it and one has three wires. is this the ford factory tow package for the brake controller and do you have to buy the plugs for them to connect to the trailer connecter from ford? it looks like who ever had the truck before took the trailer adapter and the connectors that where attached but left the four wire plug connector

i have almost decideed just to run new wiring for the brake controller and the trailer battery power. but would like to use the factory option if possible.

Not sure about the Ford hookups maybe one of the Ford Guys can chime in. If you go to the website of the brake controller manufacturer that you have they useually have complete instructions for all models. Hope it helps.

Back