• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Quality Duramax Parts Vendors?

GM Guy

Manual Trans. 2WD Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was curious who all was recommended when buying parts for the Duramax? Essentially I want the Leroydiesel.com of Duramax Parts. :) I definitely support the site vendors with what they have available, but if they dont have it, I was looking for a good place to buy from.

I came across Dmaxstore.com. are they any good? I do like that I can stop in on my hauls to California to save on shipping.

I assume Merchant Automotive, PPE, are also good?

Any info appreciated.

Dmaxstore is very good. As is Dirty Hooker diesel. Merchant has left many of us with a bad taste. PPE is more specialized. Don’t forget Rock Auto has many parts for us too.

Rockauto, lincoln diesel or socal for your fuel system needs. Merchant has gotten some guys, but does have alot of stuff. Kennedy diesel can get some stuff to, but his markup is a bit high.

I get decent prices at the dealer, right at what the internet pricing is with shipping and sometime less, just recently bought some Z71 bumpers for the front for $52.13 with tax, the Dmaxstore, $63.50, so the decision was easy.

Back