• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

quadzilla stealth 2

TEXASPOWER

Reaction score
any of yall wanting a tuner other than efi live this is the one for the lmm 110 hp and gets rid of dpf

Is EFI and Quad the other ones with the DPF delete tunes?

Do you mean are they the only ones??

No there are a few others. RBP Bully Dog and PPE all have tuners and there are more and more everyday.

I've got a Quad Stealth II and love it. I've run all the tunes, I keep mine at 50 for daily bombing. 110 is a ton of power and will surprise the hell out of you. You can either have DPF on tunes or DPF off tunes...but if you run the DPF off tunes, you've got to pull the DPF off of the truck.

The Stealth 2 has a new update about a month ago its added a new tune to 135HP no DPF of course... Holy diver does it rip!!!

I feel bad for my tranny when 135 goes in. :( Poor Allison. Only ran it once, all I could say was, "Wholly $h1t." I run mine on the 50hp most of the time. If I'm feeling like ripping something up, I go to 90. Never higher for daily.

I feel bad for my tranny when 135 goes in. :( Poor Allison. Only ran it once, all I could say was, "Wholly $h1t." I run mine on the 50hp most of the time. If I'm feeling like ripping something up, I go to 90. Never higher for daily.

I tried it a couple days,,, Poor tranny hahhaa i run 70hp tune for everyday driving seems to be best for fuel mileage for my driving style...

From what ive heard the LMM trucks haul ass just with a removed DPF. I can only imagine how much a mild tuner wakes them up and I think PPEs 220hp tune would just be crazy.

Anybody read about the black LMM that alreeayd has a built tranny duel fuelers and bigger Garret turbo.

From what ive heard the LMM trucks haul ass just with a removed DPF. I can only imagine how much a mild tuner wakes them up and I think PPEs 220hp tune would just be crazy.

Anybody read about the black LMM that alreeayd has a built tranny duel fuelers and bigger Garret turbo.

Nope I havent seen it....

You mean the one in Diesel World this month? Or the White one that just went 12.40s @ 109.5. Maybe there's another one out there, I'm curious.

These trucks are picking up, that's for sure!

The Black LMM in Diesel World is Mike Meyer's (MMLMM from the DP) truck and it doesn't have dual fuelers and it did not have an upgraded turbo when it got shot for the magazine. Mike's truck now has a PPE GT4094 and is only the second one in the country that has been installed on an LMM. 1st one by PPE and the his by us.

There is another one, a white LMM, (fire021 on the DP) who has the first GT4094 and it also has dual fuelers, but has not made a magazine just yet.

You mean the one in Diesel World this month? Or the White one that just went 12.40s @ 109.5. Maybe there's another one out there, I'm curious.

These trucks are picking up, that's for sure!

Nick, as of last week, I believe only 3 had been sold and we've sold 2 of them. There will be another LMM with a 4094 and dual fuelers but it hasn't been installed yet.

Engine Light

I just got a 2007 Silverado LMM to pull 30 ft. carhauler (heavy). This weekend got 7.3 mpg on a 250 mile trip. I must confess doing 70-75 mph. Coming back 60-65 got 9.3 mpg (not acceptable) without trailer at 65 getting around 18mpg. Now all I know about diesels is what I have read on this forum, by the way thank all of you for helping me understand them a little better. To my question....I'm thinking about gettling a tuner JUST to improve mileage. It seems that more lean toward the efilive, ppe, and quad stealth2. I do not want to jeopardize my warranty so I want one that will not leave foot prints and can restore factory settings. Also has anyone had any problems with the stealth2 causing the check engine light to keep coming on? My local truck performance shop said they stop selling them because of this problem. The efillve sounds like I would need to take their $450 course in order to understand how to use it so I'm leaning toward the stealth2. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.:noidea:

I just got a 2007 Silverado LMM to pull 30 ft. carhauler (heavy). This weekend got 7.3 mpg on a 250 mile trip. I must confess doing 70-75 mph. Coming back 60-65 got 9.3 mpg (not acceptable) without trailer at 65 getting around 18mpg. Now all I know about diesels is what I have read on this forum, by the way thank all of you for helping me understand them a little better. To my question....I'm thinking about gettling a tuner JUST to improve mileage. It seems that more lean toward the efilive, ppe, and quad stealth2. I do not want to jeopardize my warranty so I want one that will not leave foot prints and can restore factory settings. Also has anyone had any problems with the stealth2 causing the check engine light to keep coming on? My local truck performance shop said they stop selling them because of this problem. The efillve sounds like I would need to take their $450 course in order to understand how to use it so I'm leaning toward the stealth2. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.:noidea:

When your running a aftermarket tuner, your prone to a warranty problem with any.

When you go with EFI, you have complete control (mostly) of your truck. As to a pre programmed (AKA Canned Tunes) tuner you are limited to whats their.

Most all EFI Live Vendors will give you a free tow/econ tune with a purchase.

Maybe speak to a few of our EFI Live Vendors here and chat and i'm certain they will lead you to the right direction.

Sorry guys I was mixing up my trucks, I was talking about both the white one, and the black one in DP.

As for which tuner to go with, EFI Live would obviously be the best, but it can be confusing. However you can have somebody make you an economy tune, and then you can play with EFI to learn how to use it and down the road have a fast truck and a tuner that grows with your mods. Its my best investment so far.

As for the PPE over the quad, the PPE just has higher settings.

From what I've heard, the perf between the PPE 220 and the Quad 135 is pretty comparable - crank HP compared to RW HP.

I'm just trying to figure out why the $$$ difference between the two.

As far as EFI live - seems really cool if you have time to learn the sys and play with settings. I just don't have the time or inclination to play - give me 5 options and I'll pick the best one for me. Plus, I like having multiple tunes to reprogram for what I'm doing - daily driving, playing around, towing, etc. Is there an EFI live vendor that supplies a number of tunes, or do they all come with just the one towing tune?

Back