• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Quadzilla for the LML

Your link wouldn't work for me, but I found it on there website. The websites info is pretty vague, but I see where they say if you agree to a seperate disclaimer they will unlock the race tuning option which will have the deletes in it. The price on it looks to be about half of what the other tuner out there is too.

Fixed the link Ferm.

And yes, about half the price is right. We'll see how the tuning is...and it can change tire sizes, which H&S can't do.

Has anybody tried this yet?The off road tune is in the usb update section.I have a buddy that was asking about it.

Has anybody tried this yet?The off road tune is in the usb update section.I have a buddy that was asking about it.

I haven't, I have been thinking of picking one up though.. Most seem to really like it from what I read.

I have been running it for almost 2 months. My smog stuff is in tact and will stay that way so I run the 80 hp tune. I love it. My mileage has gone up from the Diablo power puck and my regens came down from every 200 miles to about 400 miles.

That sounds good.
I'll tell him.
He is wanting to straight pipe his,so hopefully it will work good.

Back