• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

PYO pictures on a 1992 6.5

So far I really like the tires. They were new takeoffs from a new pickup that the guy was putting mud tires on. I think I paid $250 for all 4.

IMO PY0s look darn awesome on a GMT400. Got dad talked into a set I found on the online classifieds locally, and we picked them up two evenings ago. got some flaking and corrosion, but not bad. they will be getting LT235/85R16e's put on (dad's favorite size, I tease him, 245 load capacity with 265 rolling resistance. :) they do seem cheaper to buy though) and be put on mom's K2500HD ECSB.

IMO PY0s look darn awesome on a GMT400. Got dad talked into a set I found on the online classifieds locally, and we picked them up two evenings ago. got some flaking and corrosion, but not bad. they will be getting LT235/85R16e's put on (dad's favorite size, I tease him, 245 load capacity with 265 rolling resistance. :) they do seem cheaper to buy though) and be put on mom's K2500HD ECSB.

They do look good. It was funny, I felt like I had some stress relieved when I put them on and seen how much better it looked. Makes me want to finish fixing the truck up.

See and I'd want 265 load rating and 245 rolling resistance. Bring on the 255/85R16, w/ 285 ground clearance!

so does anyone want these? (tanner, I can pickup and hold them!)

http://www.nextechclassifieds.com/listings/view/617466/

sorry to thread jack, but figured PY0s with goodyears were allready on topic. :)

I'm gonna pass but I am looking for 3 sets of 19.5 duals 8 lugs. 2 sets of steels would be fine but the 3rd set I want Alcoa 19.5 or 22.5 if all else fails.

I have an extra set of 20x10 black rockstars with 33x12.5 mickey Thompson mtz's rolled next to Ol blue and it's d60 and it will get my dmax rear axle. Been buying parts w/ hay lol

Source Unknown

Back